Why Choose Furst?Did you know that Microsoft receives 100,000 resumes a month? How do you stand out? Finding steady employment to be a challenge?
There are so many obstacles from competing with large numbers of people for the same position, having the right qualifications and credentials, to knowing someone within the organization. This is where FurstStaffing can help! We will provide feedback and share our experience to accelerate your job search. Since 1971, FurstStaffing has been working with leading employers throughout Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin to provide employment solutions. Let us make the introduction! We focus on a broad range of entry level to skills positions, including, but not limited to:
- Office Support, Medical Office Support, & Legal Office Support
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Clerks
- Customer Service Representatives
- Assemblers & Packers
- Food Processing Techs
- Quality Control Techs
- Material Handlers & Warehouse Techs
- Machinists & Welders
Better Opportunities. Greater Flexibility.
Get More Control Over Your Career
Are you looking for a better opportunity? A new challenge? Flexibility? At FurstStaffing, our experienced team of staffing professionals will help you find a job that matches your qualifications…and your expectations. Our goal is to give you more control over your career.
- Work for leading employers throughout Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin.
- Secure a full-time job. Our Furst-to-Hire program can give you a faster path to full-time employment.
- Earn top pay rates in your chosen field.
- Make a smooth transition back into the workforce after a long absence.
- Whether you’re looking to advance your career, or simply earn extra money, FurstStaffing has an opportunity that’s right for you.
- Choose from temporary, Furst-to-Hire, and direct hire opportunities throughout Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin.
- Experience working with a new company or industry before making a career commitment. Work short-term or long-term projects, full or part-time.
- You accept assignments that meet your availability and your goals.
- Enjoy the variety of employers and responsibilities that only temporary work can provide.