Don’t just survive in today’s rapidly changing business environment – thrive. FurstProfessionals, the technical and professional division of FurstStaffing, can help! We connect professionals with the knowledge and experience to be successful in roles with our client companies experiencing growth, facing tight deadlines or who need to bring in talent with specific skills. FurstProfessionals focuses on Accounting & Finance, Sales & Marketing, Technical, Machining, Supply Chain, Operations, HR, IT, Engineering, and Chief Officer careers.
- Complete mission-critical projects.
- Quickly and accurately fill mid and high-level openings.
- Bring in needed expertise on a short-term basis.
- Use technical or professional experts to train existing staff.
Industry and Specialty Focus
We support experienced careers in:
- Accounting & Finance
- Human Resources
- Sales & Marketing
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Environmental, Health & Safety
- Supply Chain
- Chief Officers and Board Members
- FurstProfessionals industry-focused recruiters understand the special skills and talent you need.
- All of our candidates are screened before you see them. We confirm our candidates’ experience, providing you with professionals who will produce long-term benefits and positively impact your bottom line.
- We save you time. We have been an established leader in the midwest since 1971.
We work with your business to identify your specific needs and our industry-focused recruiters assess our candidate’s skills, experience and knowledge.
- Supplemental Staffing – Short and long-term project professionals. Supplemental staffing is the provision of employees to a company to support the current workforce for peak periods, special projects, or planned or unplanned worker absences.
- Furst-to-Hire – This may be on a reactive basis where our client company finds the Furst employee can fulfill an internal job vacancy or a more formal employment service concept where our client company proactively plans to make a traditional hiring decision during the employee assignment based on achieved performance measures.
- Direct Hire (contingency-based) – Unlike a retained search or executive search firm where a fee is traditionally payable whether or not a hire is made. We are contingency based. We simply do not get paid unless we deliver!