Cummins Machine Operators needed!
Cummins is located in Mineral Point, WI. Cummins Emission Solutions is a global leader in designing, manufacturing and integrating exhaust aftertreatment technology and solutions for the commercial on- and off-highway light-duty medium-duty, heavy-duty and high-horsepower engine markets.
Entry level! Great work environment!
Teamwork! Training provided!
Long term projects, possible temp-to-hire!
1st shift: $11.25 Starting, $11.60 at 90 days, & $12.00 at 180 days
Hours between 5am and 5pm, 8-12 hour shifts!
2nd shift: $12.00 Starting, $12.35 at 90 days, & $12.75 at 180 days
Hours between 1pm and 1am, 8-12 hour shifts!
Time & a half after 40 hours. DOUBLE time after 60 hours!!
Machine Operators will:
- Work as part of a team to assemble units
- Set and operate machines to produce finished product
- Learn and perform assembly operations like tacking, spot welding and testing
- Use hand tools, power tools and special equipment
- Assist in welding departments
- Clean and inspect finished parts
- Complete paperwork for assigned station
- Keep work area safe and clean
- Assume responsibility for quality workmanship
- Lifting required, up to 50+ lbs.
**Meet attendance requirements to earn your $50 GAS CARD**
How to Apply for Machine Operators:
If interested in the Machine Operator opportunities with Cummins, please apply HERE. Please call FurstStaffing in Darlington with any questions at 608-745-7100.